" Since last week we have begged several people to help us but nobody cares to help. I became depressed and hopeless until God told me to come to your place this morning"
– The voice of a distressed widow who received N20,000 to pay her daughters fee who was driven out of school.
Mrs. Mary Ebuka a 55 year old widow, and her 16 year old daughter, Rita. came to the office earlier this morning soliciting for financial support to enable her pay Rita’s common entrance free. She explained how she benefited from the 2018 Free Food Kitchen held at Saint Leo’s Catholic church, ikeja, organized by Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach.
“Ever since I have been finding it difficult locating your office. until this morning, I could no longer bear the grief I feel seeing Rita at home when her peers are in school studying"
"Please help me sir, Rita has been driven out of school for 3 weeks now and I have no means of paying her tuition fees because presently the petty 'chin-chin' business I do barely put food on our table. i used to run a thriving food business, but I used all my capital to rent a new apartment when my former landlord ejected us from our former house"
After listening to her pathetic story, the team was moved with deep compassion for her and her hapless daughter and immediately gave her N20,000 which would enable her pay the common entrance fee, and as well as Rita’s school fees .Furthermore the team also promised to visit her to give her an additional N30,000 next week, to help resuscitate her petty food business.
Mrs. Mary Ebuka, who was overwhelmed emotions, with tears dropping down her eyes, after receiving the cash thanked and prayed for the organization and her donor partners
. " I did not expect to receive help so propmptly from you sir. Since last week we have begged several people to help us but nobody cares to help. I became depressed and hopeless until God to me to come to your place this morning. She also pleaded with other individuals and humanitarian groups to show love to many hapless widows and indigent mothers out there.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Our target is to empower 10,000 Widows and indigent mothers with free cash grants, to enable them to start or boost their petty businesses. The goal of this project is to economically empower poor widows and indigent mothers to improve their livelihood so as to be able to cater for their families.
Please note that the videos and pictures of all our charitable activities are not intended to 'impress or show off' to anybody, rather it is our practical way of teaching humanity how to love one another.
We are showing you this video of one of our empowerment project activities
1. To create awareness for the plight of hapless widows and indigent mothers globally, who are traumatized, oppressed, impoverished and abandoned by government, religious organizations and the society.
2. To practically teach you, that service to humanity is the only true 'religion' that God recognizes (James 1:27), and that the religion you practice is meaningless before God if you fail to help the poor and the needy around you.
3. To inspire you to join this campaign to lift poor widows,indigent mothers and their families out of poverty. Look around you, there are poor widows and indigent mothers struggling for survival. Emulate us by supporting them with ₦20,000 to boost their petty businesses (Look for poor widows in your locality and give them the money DIRECTLY).
4. To inspire religious organizations (especially the church, my constituency), to begin to promote the cause of love and our shared humanity, over and above religious rituals and dogmas.
If you wish to know more about us and how you can join or support this campaign, please kindly call or whatsapp: +2348084701414 or +2348087656176.